WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
It is with great pleasure that I am able to say I was a patient of Dr. Dan Prince. His ability to put my needs first and to direct specific treatment to my case was extraordinary...
FAQsPrince Chiropractic > Resources > FAQs
Q. Do you accept insurance?
A. Yes, we accept and file most insurance including Medicare, Personal Injury claims including auto accident and worker’s compensation claims. Simply call the office at 405-757-2079 and our friendly staff will verify your coverage and eligibility. You do not need a referral to consult with a chiropractor. Once we collect your information we will verify your benefits so you’ll know what your coverage, co-pay or co-insurance is before your first visit.
Q. What if I don’t have insurance
Q. How long will it take?
A. Your first appointment takes about an hour. But you probably wanted to know how long it would take to heal or how long we would tell you to come in. How long you benefit from care is entirely up to you. There are 5 ways people choose to benefit from chiropractic care in our office.
- Relief Care – Patients only interested in relief care want to feel better in the least amount of time for the least amount of money. (Many patients experience some improvement in 3-5 visits) Caution: Healing has not happened yet.
- Corrective Care – corrective care recognizes that healing requires time. Muscles, ligaments and nerves all heal differently and within a defined amount of time. Download our Time to Heal document for a better understanding of healing times associated with different injuries.
- Maintenance Care – patients choose maintenance care because they want to preserve the progress they achieved from chiropractic care. Unfortunately many insurance carriers like Medicare do not cover preventative maintenance care.
- Prevention – this type of care does not focus on symptoms and patients often engage in other healthy activities like exercise and eating right to avoid losing their health.
- Wellness – Wellness care acknowledges that there are at least seven factors that influence our health. A wellness patient may say “I want to be all that I can be.” You can download a copy of our Wellness Wheel to perform an inventory of your wellness. The Gallup organization also has a great resource entitled “Well-Being”.
Q. How Long Will It Take For Me To Get Well?
- Age of the patient
- Degree to which the problem has progressed. How long has the problem persisted
- Reserve capacity in the patient available to heal. Various factors like age, restrictive diets, nutrition and the use of prescription drugs may slow the ability to heal.
- The ability of the chiropractor to correctly analyze your case, find the cause and correct it.
- Time the patient will allow for recovery to take place.
Q. What is Chiropractic?
Q. How Can I View My X-Rays at Home?
Call the office at 405-757-2079
to have your questions answered.